We may use affiliate links in our recipe posts. When you click an affiliate link, we get a small compensation at no cost to you. See Our Affiliate Policy for more info.
Turmeric Mango Chia Seed Pudding
Make this simple but tasty Turmeric Mango Chia Seed Pudding.
- 1 High Speed Blender
- 1½ cups unsweetened coconut water fresh or frozen
- ½ cup pineapple chunks fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 2 cups chopped mangoes
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend in high power until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 658kcalCarbohydrates: 94gProtein: 10gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 27gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 399mgPotassium: 1873mgFiber: 19gSugar: 75gVitamin A: 3632IUVitamin C: 141mgCalcium: 180mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!